Please wait...

Description

The crazy scooter is a one of a kind scooter because of it's design. It has two fat tires in the back and a big tire in the front. The back tires is used to slide. The handle bars is joystick style joysticks to help slide the scooter. It has a handle for sparks to come out the back of the tires. The joystick handle bars are used to steer the scooter for instance if you want to turn right you push left jotstick foward and the right joystick back and vice versa.It has a seat to sit and pedals to pedal around the neighborhood. I ask 75 kids and parents if this product was out will they buy it and 98% said they will definitely buy it, the other 2% don't like scooters but they would consider it.

Invention related poll
Similar inventions
Popular Categories

Agriculture Architecture Astrophysics Automotive Baby Beauty Biology Biotech Chemistry Clothing & Accessories Computers Construction Consumer Products Dental Design Electrical Engineering Electronics Energy Engineering Entertainment Food & Beverage Games Gardening Green Energy Healthcare Home Improvement Internet & Media Kitchen Gadgets Life Sciences Manufacturing Material Science Mechanical Engineering Medicine Miscellaneous Music Nanotechnology Office Optical Science Outdoor Personal Care Pets Physics Software Solar Sports Equipment Telecommunications Tools Toys Transportation